Friday, April 21, 2017

Final GIS Portfolio Tyler Kobryn

http://students.uwf.edu/tk38/GISPortfolioTK.pdf

This is the final blog post for my GIS Certification from the University of West Florida. This has been a challenging and engaging class that has taught me more than I could have ever learned on my own about the basics and the uses of GIS in a personal and professional setting. I wanted to say thank you to all of the instructors that not only took the time to teach me and reach out when I had questions but also the instructors that changed the way I look at or do things when working with GIS. This final blog post holds the link to my final GIS project a working portfolio of work that I completed within the course, as I do not have the availability to provide pictures of work I have done through my job I hope this will be a good explanation and rendering of my skills within GIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment